Today's stories include:
- Keith Null sees Kurt Warner as the QB to admire in this Jim Thomas article. What no Boller?
- Speaking of those two...Steve Korte points out some similarities. Did you know they are both Quarterbacks? Did you know that they were both at one point 5 years old? Yes, very true. All signs point to Null being the next Warner.
- Jonathan Wade...remember that guy? Bill Coats says what started with optimism, ended in disappointment. Bill, you could say that about a great many things.
- In Mike Sando's injury report, Keith Null took 70% of the first team snaps during practice yesterday. Candy and Gumdrops for everyone!
- CBSsports has a look at the upcoming Cardinals game.
- Don Banks power rankings have the Rams at the bottom. But Ndamukong Suh is our Christmas present in his eyes, which leads me to this:
'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
All the injured Rams were sleeping, on their respective couch;
The players stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that nice bonus soon would be there;
The offensive line was nestled, all snug in their beds,
While visions of sugar-plum idiots like Incognito danced in their heads;
And pappa Spags' in his 'kerchief, and Devaney in his cap,
Had just settled down for a long offseason's nap,
When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,
They sprang from the film room to see what was the matter.
Away to the window they flew like a flash,
Tore open the shutters and threw up the sash.
When, what to their wondering eyes should appear,
But a miniature Ndamukong Suh and behind him, Flajole in full cheer,
And off in the distance, so painful and slow,
They knew in a moment, it was Bulger, injuries in tow.
More faint than the playoffs, they heard his poor scream,
"Protect me! Protect me! *Sack*, I wish I played for a different team;
Anyone care to finish it?
Enjoy your Thursday's and Christmas Eve everyone.