It's Thursday morning...you know what that means! Another exciting, extreme edition of Random Ramsdom. The stories for today include:
- A look at the luckiest teams in the league (thanks to Jeff at Ramsgab). Even with an expected 2.9 wins for the season, we are still way below our expected total. It's that bad.
- Will at Ramsherd making the case for more Null.
- Speaking of young QB's, the Rams just signed Mike Reilly. He was a D2 star who never had a game where he didn't throw for at least one TD.
- Mike Sando is asking a question that's been kicked around here- is the Rams offense too conservative?
- Speaking of bad offenses, Steve Korte has some stats for 2009. How bad are they? The last time they had such a bad offense, they only played 10 games a year. And the team was based in Cleveland.