I don't really feel like adding witty commentary...or my attempt at it, that is. Here are today's stories:
- Mike Sando thinks we've reached the breaking point for injuries. Boy is he sure right.
- Bernie thinks this loss is disturbing. Bend but not break, I suppose.
- Grades are out for this week. Not looking good.
- As far as good news goes, Jason Smith was released from the hospital. More news on that as it develops.
- Spagnuolo on the 4th and 4 pick six:
"I think I would do it again. (I) honestly thought we could make a first down, if we didn’t I was OK with the defense and the way they were playing in the two-minute drill with the spot where they were. ... I didn’t expect an interception. Thought at worse we might be playing defense."
That's all for today. Enjoy your Monday's everyone.