1-7! Can you feel the excitement? The mathematical pundits who say we still have a chance at the playoffs? Maybe that was a little too optimistic..But hey, we won. Let's get into today's news:
- Sando has his wrap up for the game. In short, Hooray Steven Jackson!
- Don Banks believes the Rams deserved a win. He also has some ideas about the NFC West, and the league's play so far in general.
- Will at Ramsherd has 39 reasons why aren't the worst team in the league.
- Bryan Burwell has a game recap and some after game notes. When Steven Jackson, the man-beast, asks if you are afraid, how do you respond?
- Bill Coats has his grades for the game. Let's just say signal calling isn't a strength. Tom McMahon, I owe you an apology. Finding that flaw that resulted in the fake-Fells-TD? Genious.
- Jim Thomas has injury updates. Concusion's galore.
STATS OF THE DAY:
(1) 6.8 ypc- Steven Jackson
(2) 42.4% completion percentage- Matthew Stafford
Enjoy this glorious Monday everyone.