It's the time of the week again. Time for you to wake and enjoy the sweetness that is Randomdom. The stories for today include:
- Jeff at Ramsgab laying down the hammer...again.
- Mike Sando sifting through the nuclear fallout that is the 2009 Rams season. Alright maybe that is a bit overboard. Or is it?
- Bill Coats says David Vobora went through a "humbling experience". Let's just hope he isn't Bosworth in disguise...Also, Brandon Gibson may play this week. His immediate presence will be possibly felt a week and a half later.
- Andy Dapron can see a ray of sunshine in the midst of an 0-7 season.
- Clifton Ryan gets the quote of the day:
"We need a win for the city, for ourselves, for the franchise, for our head coach so he can get his first professional win. They say winning cures all, and we need a win desperately."