It's October, and you know what that means: more Rams losses. Cheer up, losing streaks are meant to be broken. While you're not think about watching Ike in red and gold, let your mind wander to these stories:
- STLtoday has the facts on the David Vobora suspension. He's putting up a fight, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, but how many supplements have anabolic steroids in them? My mistake- how many do you think get tainted with them?
- Jeff at Ramsgab has the low down on the new practice squad members. Some new faces, some old.
- Mike Sando has a list of the players with the most penalties in the NFC West. Richie Incognito tops in with 4 (he has simmered down somewhat after the meltdown in Seattle) and guess who is tied for second- it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.
- Sando also has another interesting tidbit: 40% of the time Glen Coffee runs for 0 yards or less. He breaks down those plays and runs some analysis on them as well. We may have a chance to make it a one possession loss yet.
- Clark Judge at CBS Sports has a piece on the Rams previous drafts and how to rebuild the team. I'll hold the summary for a "we actually have a national piece on the Rams!" fist pump. As far as the poll that is dead even I posted up a few days ago- Devaney himself would fall under the "2 year category".
- One for betting on the underdog? A U-Pick-Em poll has 98% of people picking the 49er's to win. Not bad odds at all.
Enjoy your Thursday everyone.