Hi, I'm from POD, and recently a couple of us from each cite, would go on other websites and just get some outside opinions that aren't biased. So, getting even further unbiased I came here. Some other places fans are considered douches, but never heard that about the rams fans. So I have a couple questions.
1. How do you guys feel about your QB situation with a injured Bradford and a long beloved lions backup in Shaun hill.
2. Has Michael Sam being on the team cause any distractions? ( I wouldn't think )
3. How do you think your beefed up D line compares to the lions D line?
4. What record would you think the lions would have and why?
5. How do you see you guys doing along with the rest of the west?
Also if you have any questions for me, I'd gladly answer - Good luck next year, hopefully we meet in the playoffs and the best team wins :)