The draft is fast approaching and these are my strong takes:
1. At least one player will get all emotional and cry while being drafted. This is a sign of weakness and means the player will be a bust. They aren't tough enough. Crying is for losers and injured players or maybe if you just won the Super Bowl or get real emotional during the national anthem (patriotic tears are acceptable)....but that is it!
2. As soon as Houston gets on the clock the top trending item on Twitter will be: #Rams#WhilewaitingforWatkins or #Rams#Whilewaitingfortradedown
3. Johnny Manziel will take a selfie with Roger Goodell after he shakes his hand. It will become the new top trending item on Twitter: #JohnnyfootballcapturesGoodellssoul
4. Mayock, Kiper, and McShay will run out of phrases to describe players by the 10th pick.
5. Due to the thousands of mocks done before the draft predicting everything; there will be ZERO surprises in the 1st Round.
6. More people will watch Day 3 of the Draft than the World Series.
7. Jadeveon Clowney will immediately leave NYC after being drafted to go to Canton, Ohio and be enshrined in the Hall of Fame.
I can't think of anymore right now, but feel free to add your own strong takes in the comments.