For quite some time, I have been pushing the Clowney bandwagon on TST... However, now I have changed gears and am on the Greg Robinson train. I really think that he is going to be a superior player to Orlando Pace. In fact, the best defense is a good offense and if you have a shut down LT, then that is the best player on your team. That said, here is my ultimate Rams mock draft to put them in the Super Bowl:
1a Greg Robinson OT: No Comment, Next Orlando Pace and then some.
1b Justin Gilbert CB: Best talent in draft and steal at 13 as he is a lock down corner. Oh, and he returns kicks also for TDs.
2 Deonne Bucannon FS: I lthis guy is a player...Head hunter, 4.3 speed, he is a motivated, hard worker, high character, team player and future pro bowler.
3 Anthony Johnsnon DT: He is called the Freak for skills. He is a first round pick that falls to Rams in third as a gift. He will start from day one and be an impact player. My favorite DT in this years draft. I like his quickness off snap.
4 Brandon Coleman WR: Forget about Watkins and Evans... This is the Rams receiver they need as he is a monster target for Bradford. Reminds me of Ashlon and I wish we drafted him rather than Quick.
5. DeAnthony Thomas RB: The Black Mamba is a steal at five. He could be a splash WR, RB and kick returner.... Awesome playmaker that is a versatile weapon.
6. Seantrel Henderson OT. Monster talented OT that Rams will coach up to be a superior back up and possible starter. Unlimited upside pick.
6. Ryan Groy OG: More depth for Offensive Line.
7. AAron Lynch DE: Most talented DE in draft, low risk and high reward pick. He played as a freshman at ND.
7. Spencer Long OG: Talented guard, hard worker and tough player. He was hurt in 2013 which dropped his draft stock. Steal at number 7.
7. Colt Lyerla TE: Best talent for a TE in draft. The guy could be the real deal. Plenty of upside if he cleans up his act. Rams could really use his skill set. Tough over middle and runs over people.
7. Stephon MOrris QB: Best arm and QB in Draft... Swindle at 7... Strong arm and makes some outstanding plays. He played hurt last year and has a shot at Rams third QB spot.