- Resign Saffold.
- Aquire small-price free agents for depth.
- Try to add cap space by restructuring contracts.
- Cut Dahl, Keep Wells
1-2 TRADE with Cleveland for their first and second round picks.
1-4 Sammy Watkins-WR
- We can't go wrong with any of the three top players in this draft (Clowney, Robinson, or Watkins).
- The reason I would choose Watkins is because he FINALLY gives us that #1 receiver.
- The reason I didn't go with Robinson is because Tackle isn't as big a deal as people make out to be on our offense. Joe Barksdale does not receive any credit for what did last season. He was rated as a top 15 tackle by the end of last year and is still super young.
1-13 Justin Gilbert/Darqueze Dennard-CB
- I'd prefer Gilbert but he might be gone by this pick.
- This gives us three solid corners in a pass-happy league.
2-3 Zach Martin/Morgan Moses-OT/OG
- If Martin isn't available then go with Moses.
- Their both versatile players that can come in and play Guard but also play Tackle if someone goes down.
2-13 Ryan Shazier-OLB
- He's an extremely athletic player that can make big plays like the rookie linebacker we drafted last year.
- Solidifies the front seven in a tough NFC West division.
3-11 Jonathan Dowling-FS
- He has the potential to be a great Safety in the league but needs a little work.
- Has great cover skills to compliment McDonald who's a thumper.
- A great ballhawks that forced a lot of turnovers in college.
4-10 Dri Archer- HB
- Speed back that complements the power in the back field already in Stacy and Cunningham.
- Explosive playmaker that can take it to the house whenever he touches the ball.
5-13 Aaron Colvin-CB
- 1st or 2nd round talent that fell because of an ACL tear
- Might not be on the field early but next year everyone will see his talent.
- Might be one of the steals in the draft
6-12 Back-Up QB
- Pick the best one on the board to develop.
7-11 Trey Millard-FB/HB/TE
- A jack-of-all-trades who is a very good blocker.
- Coming off an ACL tear but could contribute on special teams late this year.
- Could eventually replace the role of Lance Kendricks in this if he leaves after this year.
Leave your thoughts and comments b