1. Houston Texans- DE Jadeveon Clowney, South Carolina- The Texans don't fall in love with any of the QB's and pair Clowney with Watt to form a scary pass rush.
2. St. Louis Rams- TRADE to BROWNS- QB Blake Bortles, Central Florida- The new coaching staff in Cleveland thinks Bortles has the tools to carry their franchise as they move and secure their new signal caller.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars- QB Teddy Bridgewater, Louisville- It is also time for the Jaguars to find a new QB, and they get their guy with Bridgewater.
4. Cleveland Browns- TRADE to RAMS- WR Sammy Watkins, Clemson- Bradford now has no excuses now as he gets a legit #1 WR for the first time in his career.
5. Oakland Raiders- OT Greg Robinson, Auburn- I haven't seen Robinson mocked here too often but think he is too rare of a prospect at #5 for the Raiders to pass up.
6. Atlanta Falcons- OT Jake Matthews, Texas A&M- The Falcons have needs along the offensive and defensive lines but grab Matthews here to help shore up the pass protection.
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- OLB Kahlil Mack, Buffalo- Ebron/Evans are tempting here to help out their young QB but improving the pass rush is probably a greater need.
8. Minnesota Vikings- QB Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M- The Vikings need a QB and although he comes with lots of risk, Manziel is the best one out there.
10. Detroit Lions- CB Justin Gilbert, Oklahoma State- I feel like the Lions have needed a CB for a while now. After Gilbert's combine he earns this spot.
11. Tennessee Titans- OLB Anthony Barr, UCLA- Barr will fit right into the new 3-4 scheme as a nice edge rusher.
13. St. Louis Rams- OT Taylor Lewan, Michigan- After a great showing at the combine I can see Lewan going earlier but this would be a great scenario for the Rams adding two pieces to the offense.
***In trade above Rams also receive Browns 2nd and 4th this year.
After the combine this is how I think the first 13 picks will shake out. Let me hear it. What does everybody think?