This is my plan for the rams offseason, please feel free to tell me what you think in the comments.
Free agency moves:
1. Cut Harvey Dahl, Kendall Langford & Scott Wells- They were great team players but just cost too much.
2. RESTRUCTURE Cortland Finnegan- everybody says cut him but we could easily restructure and save as much money if we were to cut him. He played most of his games with DOUBLE VISION because of his eye injury. You try playing cornerback in the NFL while seeing two balls coming at you.
3. Restructure JL55- Just get a little more wiggle room and he'll totally go for it.
4. Sign Linval Joseph DT- He would be a great addition to the line and he'd be younger and cheaper than Langford.
5. Resign Jo-Lonn Dunbar- 1-year stopgap contract until we find another solution at OLB
6. RESIGN Saffold- This is the cog in my entire scenario. We must retain him no matter what.
Rd 1. Pick 2: Jadeveon Clowney- it's a birthday present from the redskins so we might as well use it, he can play tackle on passing downs and rotate on the end. Our D line will be scary good.
Rd 1. Pick 13: Haha Clinton-Dix- with us retaining Cortland (who I firmly believe will bounce back) we can completely finish off our defense with the best safety in the draft to pair with TJ.
Rd 2. Cyril Richardson- With Saffold on board and now adding Richardson, our Oline has it's starters now just needs depth
Rd 3. Donte Moncrief- Adds a project and possible upgrade to our wr corps(which I think is just fine).
Rd 4. AJ McCarron- Bradford's new backup, gets mentored by Clemens this year then is ready to step in if needed after that.
after that Snisher will find value with the rest of our picks. Once again let me know what you think in the comments.