Here is my NFL Draft Big Board for the Rams:
1. Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson
Best Wide Receiver in the 2014 NFL Draft. Best offensive play-maker in the NFL Draft. Best player in the NFL Draft. He can catch the deep ball, run quick routes, and get YAC. If Sammy Watkins is picked by a team other than Jacksonville, Oakland, Cleveland, he will be destined for greatness in the NFL.
2. Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina
With the strength and quickness that Clowney possesses, he should find himself in the Top 5 this May. He plays the run and pass very well.
3. Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M
It seems inevitable Johnny Football will end up in the Top 5. He makes things happen. My only question is if his size and arm can elevate him to compete in the NFL. But I expect him to be the first or second quarterback taken.
4. Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M
Son of Bruce Matthews. He has the bloodlines to be a great offensive lineman in the NFL. I think he will be a starting LT for any team for many years.
5. Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA
I'm not sure of what I think about Barr. He hasn't played the position for that long, but he is quick and tackling machine. Could be interesting to see where he lands.
6. Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville
Falling quickly...where Bridgewater ends up is a mystery right now. Can he reclaim his #1 over Manziel?
7. Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn
Rising quickly. Robinson had a great performance in the National Championship. Like Matthews, I believe he will excel in the next level.
8. Kahlil Mack, OLB, Buffalo
Wasn't too impressed with his bowl game. But I see him landing in Buffalo...Congratulations to Bills...
9. Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan
Jake Long 2.0 is what I've heard...in terms of ferocity. He's been up and down throughout the winter, but I believe he will be a #10-#15 pick in May.
10. CJ Mosely, OLB, Alabama
He will lead a defense in the NFL. Only concern is durability.
11. Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma St.
12. Louis Nix III, DT, Notre Dame
13. Blake Bortles, QB, Central Florida
14. Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M
15. Ra'Shede Hageman, DT, Minnesota
16. Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State
17. HaHa Clinton-Dix, S, Alabama
18. Timmy Jernigan, DT, Florida State
19. Marqise Lee, WR, USC
20. Kelvin Benjamin, WR, Florida St.
St. Louis Rams Targets (Who the Rams should look at intensely):
2. Jake Matthews - can Jake Long come back by the start of the season? If no, the Rams take him. Will Jeff Fisher take Bruce's son? If yes, then Fisher takes him.
3. Jadeveon Clowney - I won't count out Clowney because Chris Long is almost 30 and has a huge contract. Robert Quinn will also demand a large contract. But I would hate to see Black Lightning and White Thunder break up because off money.
4. Greg Robinson - Fisher's son plays for Auburn. I'm sure he has seen plenty of Robinson on tape.
5. Taylor Lewan - He might be available for the #13 pick...