One more preseason game to go, and then we're just over a week out from when the St. Louis Rams start their regular season campaign.
The biggest thing for tonight's outing: DON'T GET INJURED.
If you recall, it was this time last year Michael Brockers got his ankle rolled over by some sorry blocking from the Ravens' second team. He missed the first four games of the season. The Rams have been really lucky with injuries so far, while most NFL teams have not.
If precedent holds, the Rams will start releasing players on Friday, ahead of the Saturday deadline to cut the roster down to 53 players from 75. That means a lot of players are fighting to stick around, and tonight's game really does matter from that standpoint.
The Rams are 0-3 through the preseason so far. Meh. But we always pull for a Rams win around these parts, so ...
More from Turf Show Times:
- St. Louis Rams depth chart: Predicting the 53-man roster
- Ravens vs. Rams, preseason 2013: Questions left to answer
- St. Louis Rams 2013 season preview: Football Sickness podcast talks Tavon, Bradford and more
- St. Louis Rams vs. Baltimore Ravens: Players To Watch
- Ravens vs. Rams, preseason 2013: TV schedule, how to watch online, radio and more