What to expect if you attend Rams Camp this year.
One of my absolute favorite things is going to watch the Rams practice during training camp. It signals a beginning of football season, and thus, my new year.
I highly suggest any fan that is close enough to Rams Park in Earth City to make at least one trip to see the team. You will be able to get an up at close look at the players and coaches in action, and be able to hang out with other fellow Rams fans. What could be better?
Things you should know before hitting up camp.
- It gets hot. Really hot.
- Water, soda, gatorade, etc. are sold, but you may bring your own to camp. No alcohol or glass bottles are permitted.
- Going to Rams Camp is completely free. It's free to get in and it's free to park.
- Feel free to bring your camera and take pictures. If you do take any picture, please share them with us. We will put them up on the site, and on our Facebook page.
- No video taping is allowed. None.
- Players will sign some autographs after practice. Each practice, certain players will head over to tables and sign autographs for the children in attendance.
- There are some food trucks as you enter the facility.
- Merchandise is also sold at the entrance.
The address is One Rams Way, Earth City, MO 63045.
You will come in off Interstate 70 and get off on the Earth City Express way. Rams park can't be missed. Just follow the signs to get to the facility and to the parking lot.
Go out to practice, talk with some fellow Rams fans and have a blast. We will be having a Turf Show Times meetup at Rams Camp at a date to be determined. Stay tuned!
If you can't attend practice, we got you covered here at Turf Show Times with all your latest Rams camp news. Ryan and I, along with many of the other staff members will be attending camp at some point. Come say hi to us. 3k's the only one you really need to worry about, but he lives in DC. Stay vigilant though; he is out there.