* Outsport’s says hold your horses on the Brendon Ayanbadejo 'four players coming out’ chatter.
* In SBNation’s NFL Writer’s Mock Draft, the 49ers were on the clock with the 34th overall selection. They figured they’d go with another offensive weapon.
* Eight In The Box: Sando recaps a few of the 2013 under-the-radar offseason acquisitions in the NFC West.
* The 49ers have a very good - very young - offensive line. One that’s taken them to consecutive NFC West titles. Right Tackle Anthony Davis is a player that Rams defensive ends will continue face…for five more seasons.
* The Rams drafted DE Robert Quinn with their first round selection in 2011. If they were awarded a mulligan, would they do it again? Bucky Brooks wouldn’t.
* Today is the last day for you to vote for the Final Four…The Greatest Play of All Time
* Even NaVorro Bowman thinks the Seahawks are the second best team in the NFC West.
St. Louis Post Dispatch
* Trumaine Johnson gets thirsty when he drives. He’s not guilty though, and on April 30th he’ll look to make his case in a pre-trial hearing.
* Upon Further Review: Bryan Burwell sits down with former Rams RB Steven Jackson, who makes it pretty clear why he took his talents to Sou…..Atlanta.
National Football Post - A look at Draft Tendencies for NFL teams. The SEC is a pretty good college football conference… the Rams don’t particularly care to draft many of it’s players.
Mark Your Calendars! ProFootballTalk’s Mike Florio states that Alabama RB Eddie Lacy will not need a medical re-check, and should be running for scouts on April 11th.
RotoWorld - Two or three teams could be interested in acquiring Danario Alexander. Could the Rams be one? Pffffffffft!
High Risk/High Reward - Optimum Scouting highlights a few players in the upcoming draft that have been linked to the Rams.
ProFootballTalk - The Seahawks aren’t expected to make a run at Tim Tebow. However, watch out for the Rams.