1A. Cordarrelle Patterson WR- explanation below
1B. Tavon Austin WR- explanation below
2. Menelik Watson OT- Takes over at RT for the should be backup Richardson.
3. Bacarri Rambo S- I would love this guy in some horns. He'd be a steal at this point.
4. Zaviar Gooden OLB- A very athletic OLB to mold for the future of running QBs in the NFC West.
5. Kevin Reddick MLB- Solid depth behind JL55. The FO has visited him twice.
6. Earl Watford OG- Another could be steal late and at a position of need.
7. DT/CB depth- At this point I'll let the scouts do their thing.
*WR- These guys add explsiveness and a new element to the team. Both Patterson and Austin can return kicks, catch passes in open space(screens) and go for 6, and run out of the backfield(reducing the loss of SJ39). For those that think this is overkill I say good. We have been underkilling the WR position for too long. Injuries happen as we all know and this lets the next guy step up without missing a beat. And also there is such a thing called a "4 WR Set". Imagine the devastation of Patterson, Quick, Givens, Austin, Kendricks/Cook on the field at the same time(Patterson or Austin in the backfield).
Free Agency signings:
TE Jared Cook
Let go in Free Agency:
WR Danny Amendola
RB Steven Jackson
With this team I see the Rams sweeping the division and laughing at the whiners 15 picks. Did I mention F*** The Whiners? Let me know what you think in the poll. Thanks for the read and always appreciate the feedback in the comments!!!
Would you be happy with this offseason?
Yes (67 votes)
No (17 votes)
Meh (15 votes)
99 total votes