In my first mock I had us trading down with 16 but New Era Rams mock got me looking up so here is my second attempt. We start with by trading 22., our 3rd and fourth and a 2nd round next year for the jets 1st pick at 9. They need to address several positions in this draft so adding the picks will help them.
9. Jarvis Jones, OLB. Personally, my favorite player in the draft. If we were to get him I believe we would be unequivocally the best pass rushing team in the NFL. Don't be fooled though. This guy is no one trick pony. He can run stuff, cover, and he can even play some MLB.
16. Trade with Cincy. Same as my previous draft we trade for 37 and 52.
37. Tavon Austin. WR. I am more of a Patterson fan myself but for that reason I think Austin may drop to 37 making him a great pickup here.
47. Eric Reid. FS. If we got this guy and Mikell has a better year or we get a FA SS we will want for nothing on defense.
52. Menelik Watson. OT. A freak of nature physically. With Paul Bodreau coaching this kid the sky is the limit.
143 . Duke Williams. SS. He came recommended at this pick in my last draft and I like the idea of a SS somewhere in the draft.
174. Michael Williams. TE. Excellent blocker and as a bama fan I hope for at least one bammer in the draft.
206. Earl Watford. OG. Basically whatever guard that we like best here. I went with Watford.
As always I would love to hear what you guys think. Let me know in the comments.
Is this draft to your liking.
Yes Please! (3 votes)
No, and also I hate your face. (24 votes)
I think we should trade all of our picks this year to Kansas City so we can draft Geno Smith. (6 votes)
33 total votes