The St. Louis Rams are like Chris Brown, and their fans are like Rihanna. They break us down and leave us battered, but we love them. And as the case with any Ram fan, my hindsight is 20/20, as is my frustration. But anyway, I present to you...things Rams fans say...in hindsight lol.
1. I'm glad we didn't hire Ryan. Our defense is too good for him to ruin it. -> I wish we had Ryan as our DC.
2. We don't need any other receivers. Quick, Givens and Cook will put up big numbers this year! -> Should we draft Watkins or just pick up Maclin?
3. Janoris Jenkins is a top 5 corner in the league...bet on it. -> Maybe we should let Trumaine be 1CB.
4. TJ McDonald is a beast! Watch out for some bone crushing hits!!! -> McDonald can't tackle, but watch out for those nut grabbing hits!!!
5. Jared Cook will easily create mismatches and will easily replace Amendola. Watch. -> HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DROP THAT (or...) WHAT THE FUCK ARE DOING? BLOCK!
6. Next year, we'll regroup and dominate! -> Next year we'll regroup and dominate!
7. Keep calm and believe in Fish. -> Dude...if Fisher doesn't make any adjustments, I'm gonna Nair that Sammy Davis Jr. mustache straight off his face.
8. Robert Quinn should win DPOY. Hands down. -> This Karlos Dansby guy might win DPOY.
9. Fisher really needs to let Pead get more clock. -> THIS DUDE CANT CATCH/HIT A HOLE FOR SHIT!
10. Even the best WRs couldn't produce in this offense. -> "Alshon Jeffery just creating all kinds of separation with that big body of his all year. That's natural talent." - Jon Gruden "Why doesn't Quick use his size to power over defenders?!?" - Me.
Just trying to lighten the mood during these gloomy times. Buck up, Bart. Buck up!