This is my view on a couple of the "controversial" Ram players
- Bradford is the franchise QB. He was on pace to have around 35 TDs and 4000 yards this year. By the way this was before Zac Stacy and Tevon Austin decided to break out. He did this with next to no running game and little WR help.
- Brian Quick will start for the Rams next year with Givens or Bailey opposite of him.
- Cortland Finnegan shouldn't be moved to safety.
- · Isaiah Pead will not be on the team
1. Resign Saffold & keep him at Guard
2. Restructure Langford's and Finnegan's contract
3. Try to bring back Dahl at a lower price and cut Wells (vice versa)
Trade our first pick (#2) to best offer. In this scenario I have Atlanta trading up to get Clowney. I think we could get a 1st ,2nd and 5th this year with a 1st next year.
(6) HaHa Clinton-Dix -S- Alabama
He is a plug and play rookie that compliments what McDonald does very well because Clinton-Dix more of a coverage guy while McDonald is a thumper. He has very few flaws to his game and will instantly upgrade the secondary.
(13) Taylor Lewan -OT- Michigan
Another plug and play kind of guy. At 6'8, he has good feet and the thing that I love in offensive linemen is a mean -streak and Lewan posses that. Lewan can come in play right tackle and eventually move to the left side after Long leaves or retires.
(6) Austin Seferian-Jenkins -TE- Washington
He can be a red-zone killer for us and insurence if one of our tight ends goes down
(13) Bradley Roby -CB- Ohio State-
Possess great speed and can come and play the nickle or the dime depending on how Finnegan does and eventually take over for Finnegan .
(13) Daniel McCullers -DT- Tennessee
Huge guy and will open up opportunities for the others on the defensive line
(13) Gabe Jackson -G- Mississippi State
This might be a little low for him but who knows. He has great size and power with good feet for a guy his size. He can play right away if needed or can sit and learn like Barret Jones did for us this year.
(6) Stanley Jean-Baptiste -CB-Nebraska
Big guy at 6'2 and 220 pounds might move to safety but is a good prospect in the 5th round
(13) Logan Thomas -QB- Virginia Tech
Can develop into a valuable back-up for Bradford
(13) D.J. Coles -WR- Virginia Tech
At 6'3, 230 pounds he need to be motivated but could develop into something if he can stay healthy
(13) Roy Finch -HB-Oklahoma
He is an explosive runner that can be a good change of pace back. Very well built for a guy his size (5'8 170 pounds) and can make big plays if given the opportunity.
(Please comment below and tell me what you like and what you hate)