Welcome to another installment of who to start and who to sit while making your weekly fantasy football lineup decisions for the second week of the playoffs. We went 14-8 in the start ‘em portion and 9-9 in the sit ‘em portion, worst week in awhile. Let's get to this week's list:
· Tom Brady - Keep riding the hot hand, even without Gronk.
· Phillip Rivers - He plays well versus the Broncos and should have to throw all game. (He's got 2 TDs through the first half).
· Alex Smith - He has been a top 10 QB over the past several weeks.
· Matt Ryan - He has a great match up, plus White seems to be hitting his stride.
· Kirk Cousins - This is a great match up for his trade-for-a-draft-pick rehearsal.
· Ben Tate - He had a shaky game last week, but should explode vs the Colts.
· Le'Veon Bell - Even if he does not have a great running game, he is getting at least six targets a game.
· Steven Jackson - He has been getting the carries, and with the Redskins on board, he should be good.
· Danny Woodhead - Expecting a ton of passes; he should have a big game in Denver.
· Pierre Thomas - The Rams have been solid versus the run, but he gets enough targets with Sproles not playing as much these days.
· Torrey Smith - Could not handle the snow but he should shine in dome vs the Lions.
· Keenan Allen - The best rookie season in years will continue.
· Jordy Nelson - He is solid even with bad QB play, pencil him in for 80 yards and a possible touchdown.
· Riley Cooper - He is a favorite of Foles, and has an easy matchup vs the Vikings.
· Julian Edelman - He will shine again like he did last time Gronk was out.
· Dwayne Bowe - He has a TD in three of the last four weeks and should continue this week.
· Mike Wallace - The Patriots got killed by the Browns and Campbell last week, expect more of the same from Wallace.
· Delanie Walker - He is healthy and gets the worst tight end defense in the league.
· Dennis Pitta - He came back strong with 11 targets last week.
· Russell Wilson - On the road, in bad weather and against a secondary that has played well.
· Colin Kaepernick - He has been just average and without running is not a startable fantasy QB.
· Toby Gerhart - He is banged up, and the Eagles are an improving defense.
· Fred Jackson - Jaguars have been a top 10 run defense the past 4 weeks, stay away.
· C.J. Spiller - See above
· Chris Johnson - He looked awful, plus gets a tough Cardinals defense.
· Bobby Rainey - He is all or nothing, and I see the 49ers holding him down.
· Chris Ivory - Another tough defense in Carolina shuts him down.
· Ray Rice - He did have 100 yards last week, but still struggling plus the tough match up keeps him on the bench.
· Vincent Jackson - Glennon is struggling a bit, and he runs into the 49ers defense.
· Steve Smith - Even with a great matchup, he just does not put up good enough numbers.
· T.Y. Hilton - Now five weeks in a row with less than 50 yards, stay away.
· Coby Fleener - He is just too inconsistent to be started in the playoffs.
Have a great week and let me know if you have any questions.