The Rams came into the season with high expections from players, fans, and media but with poor play and a injury to Sam Bradford the season has been disappointment to this point. The rams are still a very young team with a bright future, with the 2014 draft to add more talent to young team. This what i think they should do to improve on the team
- 1a. Bradley Roby, CB, Ohio State Height: 5-11. Weight: 190. Projected 40 Time: 4.39. Roby is fast and agile enough to be a great man to man corner and he also excels in playing zone. Roby does a great job or playing the ball and swatting the ball from recievers. He does a nice job in the run game for his size and can play on special teams.
- 1b. Trade down with Cleveland for their second first round pick, second round pick, and 2015 6th round pick... Gabe Jackson, G, Mississippi State Height: 6-4. Weight: 340. Projected 40 Time: 5.33. Jackson for a guy his size is nimble on his feet and balance in pass protection. He shows good lateral ability to get to the second level. He plays with excellent knee bend and has long arms, which help him stay square and in control of his opponent in pass pro.
- 2a. Dion Bailey, S, USC Height: 6-0. Weight: 210. Projected 40 Time: 4.46. Bailey who was switch from linebacker to safety is a playmaker. Shows good coverage skills and good coming down to play the run.
- 2b. La'el Collins, OT/G, LSU Height: 6-5. Weight: 321. Projected 40 Time: 5.40. Collins starts at LT at LSU but he also seen playing time at LG and RT. This is his first year playing LT but he doing a good job of pass protection, for a guy his size he has quick feet and agility.
- 3. Kevin Hogan, QB, Stanford Height: 6-4. Weight: 220. Projected 40 Time: 4.79. Hogan is adept at throwing from the pocket or on the move, and can escape the pass rush to create extra time with his mobility. Does a very good job of using the talent around him to push the ball downfield, and coaches and players rave about his strong football acumen and pratice habits.
- 4. Jaelen Strong, WR, Arizona State Height: 6-4. Weight: 205. Projected 40 Time: 4.52. Strong drew comparisons from Cordarrelle Patterson, yes they are both one year juco transfer but that's the only comparisons, Strong is not quite the threat of Patterson but he is more physical with the deep speed to match.
- 5. Derrick Hopkins, DT, Virginia Tech Height: 6-0. Weight: 310. Projected 40 Time: 5.25. Hopkins is a been a tone-setter for Virginia Tech he currently has 4 sacks on the season. Shows a lot of quickness and can play the 0t, 1t or 3t.
- 6. Dee Ford, OLB, Auburn Height: 6-2. Weight: 238. Projected 40 Time: 4.70. Ford is excellent in playing the run and also good at rushing the passer. But a knee injury from last season has showed him down this season but he made a small impact with 3 sacks and 4.5 tackles for lost.
- 7. Nikita Whitlock, DE/DT/LB/FB, Wake Forest Height: 5-11. Weight: 260. Projected 40 Time: 4.74. Whitlock is the definition of multi positional player. A former wrestlers he uses his lack of height and wrestling ability to his advantage.