Hello Fantasy Football fans!
Welcome to the 9th week of the fantasys waiver wire 'who is hot and who is not' column of the year. I thank everyone for reading and hopefully this will assist your team on the way to the playoffs! This week there aren't a ton of impact guys. We won't list anyone who was on previous lists, but if Andre Brown, Jordan Reed or Darius Heyward-Bey are still out there please do yourself a favor and grab them. Let’s get to the list:
Average Size Leagues Waiver Wire Pickups
- Terrelle Pryor – I would list him as a top 10 guy the rest of the year, even over Brady.
- Andy Dalton – Another guy on a roll for the last three weeks and the Bengals have a good schedule.
- Lance Moore- He is back from the IR and had a TD last week on five targets. He's a nice bye week fill in.
- Montee Ball – This is a stretch for next week, but he did get three goal line carries and the Broncos will continue to share the wealth.
- Mike Tolbert – He isn't pretty, but gets all goal line carries plus a few catches every week.
- Brandon Bolden – He is in the last weeks of being the passing back.
- Shane Vereen – He should be back in two weeks and take on a bigger role.
- Aaron Dobson – Another bye week fill in, but you are rolling the dice on any Patriots wide receiver.
- Kris Durham – He continues to put up nice WR3 stats and is looked at least six times a games by Stafford.
- Marvin Jones – He had a huge break out game, but did it on only 19 snaps.
- Case Keenum – He is not a bad backup QB for your stretch run. He looked good two weeks ago and has nice weapons.
Send me any questions or lineup decisions on Twitter, @dvond
Good Luck this week!