Hello Fantasy Football Fans!
Welcome to the eighth week of the waiver wired/who is hot and who is not column of the year, I thank everyone for reading and hopefully this will assist your team on the way to the playoffs. We will not list anyone who was on previous lists but if Randle, Wright, Harvin, Durham and Moore, are still out there please do yourself a favor and grab them. The injuries are piling up, if you have to go week to week just do it as everyone is having roster issues. Let's get to the list
Average-sized leagues waiver wire pickups
- Mike James - He has an awful schedule for the Bucs, and Martin had no room. But he is a RB1 for them.
- Roy Helu - His role seems to be increasing, and if something happens to Morris, he could be a top 10 RB.
- Chris Ivory - I do not think he gets close to the same amount of carries, but will at least be in a job share.
- Andre Brown - He should be ready to go in 2 weeks for the Giants.
- Jordan Reed - He exploded last week for the Redskins, and they have Fred Davis on the trade block. Should be a TE1 the rest of the way.
- Darrius Heyward-Bey - With Wayne out for the year, he should get plenty of targets, especially with the struggling run game.
- Jeremy Kerley - He continues to get more and more targets, and should a nice bye week fill-in.
- Brandon Gibson - He is getting close to the same amount of targets as Hartline and Wallace.
- Riley Cooper - Another guy who is getting targets for a bye week.
- Daniel Thomas - He continues to get more carries than Lamar Miller.
- Cole Beasley - For deep leagues, he seems to be a nice fill in.
Send me any questions or lineup decisions on Twitter -dvond
Good Luck this week!