Hello Fantasy Football Fans!
Welcome to back to our weekly Free Agent Frenzy Fantasy Football waiver wire list pickups. I will try to only list guys who should be available in 10-12 team leagues. The pickings are quite slim, but here are a few guys to take a chance on. Let's get to this week's list:
Average Size Leagues
- Ryan Williams - He finally broke out and may finally be recovered from last year's injury, and combined with the Beanie Well's turf toe, he should be a nice bye week fill in.
- Denarious Moore - Another player finally getting healthy and he clicked well with Carson Palmer last year.
- Lamar Miller - In a small dose of action he has been quite productive, Reggie Bush may not e out long but this is a stash for later kind of player.
- Tashard Choice -This is a one week pick up, but if you need a starting RB you can do much worse than him.
- Christian Ponder - He continues to improves and has a healthy group of weapons; a great guy to fill in for your QB1 and on the bench in case of injury,
- Bilal Powell - Shonn Greene is losing his job very quickly and he is next in line.
- Knowshown Moreno - He was inactive last week, but Willis McGahee is already banged up and he should get a bulk of the carries if he is unable to play.
- T.J. Hilton- He is the 1st rookie receiver to go over 100 yards and with Austin Collie out for the year , he should continue to receive targets.
- Jared Cook -The Titans cannot run the ball and he finally came alive last week.
- Kyle Rudolph - He has been on this list before, but if still unowned, grab him to be your TE1.
Send me any questions or lineup decisions on Twitter -dvond
Good Luck this week!