I have some problems with the Rams current moves, i still support the new regime(not like some of you blind followers) but i dont trust them as easy as i did spags because we(rams fans) are like a boy that has been burned by girls over and over again and we need time to see whats really good.
1) Salas trade-i dont mind the trade because i said since we drafted him last year that he sucks but i do mind trading him over Gibson. Now if we cut gibson i will be ok with this trade, if not, then i will have to judge the coaches ability to see thru gibsons practice heroics and see that he hasnt much to offer , even as a waterboy.
2) cutting Ovie over Miller- Listen i do think ST is important but we have seen spags follow this method and it hasnt paid off sometimes you need to be alittle better at run blocking over being a lot better on ST. Miller isnt a good run blocker (dont talk our of your A , go watch the game film) yes he makes one or two good blocks then sucks for 5 or 6, Ovie on the other hand was blocking like a Olineman. and our focus is on the running game so i am lost here. Again this can be fixed by signing a good FB and cutting miller
3) trading smith - I hate smith , i really hate him. but he was getting better and does have something to prove and he looked better then richardson so why trade him for a worse version of jason smith. Again this can be fixed by finding a decent RT
4) keeping Dahl, he sucks , hes slow, he misses tackles, he gives up big plays and he just doesnt do anything well so idk why he is on this team
5) cutting Murphy - why cut a player when his replacement is pointer a guy who has shown nothing but one int in the final game. i would expect fans to overreact to his one good play but not a HC. we need CBs , JJ and tru are rookies , rookies make mistakes and ppl get hurt so i dont understand cutting him.
besides this i think we did ok and a lot better then last year by 30000000000000002304550 miles but still some questions and i hope they are answered this week. Go Rams