The main key will be field position. I have a feeling this game is going to be a defensive struggle that will be decided by a field goal. In order for us to win the field position battle here are the keys.
1. The defensive line with Robert Quinn, Chris Long and company need to get into Jay Cutler's grill and keep him on his back. If we can get him all riled up and yelling at the O-Line again, the wheels to their offense will wind up falling off.
2. Cortland Finnegan needs to get under Brandon Marshall's skin. Marshall is already aware of what "The Co-Finn" can do and he is already a hot head. I believe Marshall's psyche is already there for the taking.
3. With the heat the D-Line can put on on the Bears offense, Cutler just might be coaxed into bad off balance throws that will wind up in the hands of the Rams secondary and some drives being started on the Bears side of the field. One of those INT's being returned for a TD just might be the straw that breaks the camels back.
4. Our punter Johnny Hekker needs to come out and show the league why he was up for Rookie of the Week by booming some punts and pinning the Bears close to the goal line.
5. Greg Zuerlein needs to have the game of his life with kickoffs that lead to touchbacks and nailing his field goals. When it's said and done, Young GZ needs to be up for rookie of the week credentials.
6. Offensively the Rams need to pick and choose when they run and when they pass and keep the ball moving and keep eating up the clock. HANG ON TO THE FOOTBALL guys. Turnovers will be the key.