1. The Bears offensive line is awful, probably the worst in the league. We need to take advantage of this and get to Cutler early and often.
2. Brandon Marshall and Cutler can absolutely take over a game. The rams cannot let them get hot. Another reason why the first point is so important.
3. Forte is probably not playing. This means we have to go against Michael Bush. He is very strong and good between the tackles which we suck at stopping right now without Brockers. JL is going to need to have a really good game or lets hope Mike Tice tries to throw to much again like he did against the packers.
4. Urlacher looks slower and bad a cuts. We should try cut-back runs in order to take advantage of this but we need to watch for Lance Briggs because in my opinion he is the most underrated outside linebacker in the league.
5. CB Tim Jennings is having a great year. He has at least two picks maybe 3 and he has been very good in coverage. Bradford cannot underestimate him because of his size.
The bears look like a very good team still but they are inconsistent. This one can go either way but since it is at soldier field I think it is going to be very tough. My guess sadly is that the bears win by a small margin but this one is very unpredictable. Hope you liked the read and if you have any questions please comment.