Hello Fantasy Football Fans!
Welcome to back to our weekly Free Agent frenzy Fantasy Football waiver wire list pickups, I will try to only list guys who should be available in 10-12 team leagues. After week 1 a few injuries have opened up some spots, these guys are on teams in all my leagues but if not in yours they are must pickups; C.J Spiller, Alfred Morris, Brandon LaFell, and Jay Cutler. Let's get to this week's list;
Average Size Leagues
- Randall Cobb: He was used in the backfield for 17 snaps outside of his normal workload in the slot. His targets should also increase with the injury to Greg Jennings.
- Kevin Ogletree; He stepped right into the Laurent Robinson role but color me skeptical as him being a must start every week; he is a grab and stash.
- Mark Sanchez: He quietly had a nice fantasy season last year and started off with a bang again this year, not a bad bye week fill in.
- Stephen Hill: Here is another Jet who made a huge week 1 impact but another player I am skeptical about starting week in and week out but if you have an open spot near the bottom of your roster, take a flyer.
- James Jones: He ends up on these lists 2-3 weeks every year but he is a guy that may be able to be started on Thursday with the injury to Greg Jennings.
- Alshon Jeffrey: A huge target for Jay Cutler, will not rack up the yards but I see him getting 7-9 touchdowns.
- Coby Fleener: The Colts will be trailing in most 2nd halves and already the Stanford connection went for a big day, if you are not thrilled with your tight end, this guy will become a TE1.
- Kyle Rudolph: He has made a nice connection with Christian Ponder and looks to be the 2nd passing target on a team that should also be trailing in many second halves.
- Jacquizz Rodgers: He did not have a huge game but those who watched preseason and then game 1 for the Falcons saw a Michael Turner that looked like he was carrying a refrigerator on his back, he will get more playing time as the year goes on.
- Cincinnati and Oakland: Here are 2 defenses that should be available and have excellent matchups this week if you can make weekly changes.
Send me any questions or lineup decisions on Twitter -dvond
Good Luck this week!