Happy NBA 'Powerball' Day TST fans! If you're a University of Kentucky Wildcat fan, much like yours truly, then you're probably hoping that you're team ends up with one of the team's 2011 Championship squad. If you live in Washington D.C., Virginia, or Maryland.......well, you're definitely a Wildcat fan, at least for the evening. With two of the projected top three picks, Coach Cal's one-and-doner's are about to get paid. Where do they go? Where's your team? Who you want?
If you're still watching the NBA playoffs because your team is still in it......I'll provide you with two welcomings. 1) Congrats!, and 2) Hows the suspension on the bandwagon?
Here's to John Wall, and his fabulous Dougie, joining forces with another Wildcat! Go Wiz!!
Updated - final standings and after tie-breakers
1. Charlotte Bobcats - 250 combinations, 25.0% chance of receiving the #1 pick
2. Washington Wizards - 199 combinations, 19.9% chance
3. Cleveland Cavaliers - 138 combinations, 13.8% chance
4. New Orleans Hornets - 137 combinations, 13.7% chance
5. Sacramento Kings - 76 combinations, 7.6% chance
6. Portland Trail Blazers (via NJ) - 75 combinations, 7.5% chance
7. Golden State Warriors - 36 combinations, 3.6% chance
8. Toronto Raptors - 35 combinations, 3.5% chance
9. Detroit Pistons - 17 combinations, 1.7% chance
10. New Orleans Hornets (via Min) - 11 combinations, 1.1% chance
11. Portland Trail Blazers - 8 combinations, 0.8% chance
12. Milwaukee Bucks - 7 combinations, 0.7% chance
13. Phoenix Suns - 6 combinations, 0.6% chance
14. Houston Rockets - 5 combinations, 0.5% chance