Is it me, or does it seem that this off-season seems much slower then usual/ Or was like this every year? Anyway, because I'm bored, and some of you maybe be like me and bored enough to read what I'm about to right(score!!! Im getting readers!!!!) I am going to write what are the top ten things you'll here from the commentators at Rams games. (related to the rams, none of that Patrick Peterson scores another TD punt return BS.(God, I hate PP)) Add any you have in the comments, and as always, constructive criticism is OK(and probably needed/wanted)
1. There's Bradford with a quick completion to Brian Quick.
2. Chris Givens is wide open! He just soared by the defense!( please god, please)
3. Chris Long gets another sack!
4. Cortland Finnigan is creating havoc all over the field today!
5. Bradford connects with Danny Amendola.
6. James Laurinitis gets another tackle behind the line!
7. Micheal Brokers just filled that hole up, leaving no space for the RB to move.
8. Janoris Jenkins picks that one off!
9.Janoris Jenkins takes that on to the house!
10.Jenkins returns that punt for a TD!