So in this mock draft i'll do 7 rounds along with the first three picks before the rams, so you can see my first 6 picks draft scenario.
vikings: Matt Kalil
Browns: Trent Richardson - they lost Hilllis and need a new RB
Buccaneers: Morris Claiborne
Now for the Rams mock
1) Fletcher Cox - At first I wanted to put Justin Blackmon here, but Fletcher's tape is really good and I think that the Rams are thinking of getting their new no1 next year, however Blackmon is certainly a possiblility.
2A) Bobbie Massie OT - His tape is also impressive, he could play tackle or gaurd and can definantly improve our offensive line.
2B) Bobby Wagner OLB - Yes I know I havnt selected a WR yet and but the fact is that if we can solidify our defense right now we can still win and be contenders, in the saints game last year, we won because our defense really stepped up, right now we have a poor offense and a good defense, getting a new wr who isnt a no.1 is, to paraphrase Doug, putting new wheels on an old yugo,with a bad engine. Also Sam has said this new offense is a lot like Pat Shurmers offense, and that offense worked with a corps of Gibson, DX and Clayton, now we have Salas and Pettis aaaand
3) A.J Jenkins Wr - Most of the good reaceiver are gone here sooo.... wait a second what about an until recently unknown guy, who has some the raw skills the be a good wr? Well A.J Jenkins has just that, and he looks quite finished as a route runner, something the Rams could use.
4) Montee Ball- He is a Rb who has fallen down draft boards, hes a great RB to have behind SJax and could step up if need be. If hes already gone the other options are Nighel Bradham Olb orLaMicheal James RB
6) Bryan Anger P - The obvious best punter in this draft, hopefully, he'll still be available here.
7) Omar Bolden CB- As per Walter football,he was considered a first round pick in 2011 before heving a major knee injury. In the 7th round, why not?