The last time the St. Louis Rams won four games in a row, the fourth win came at home against the Minnesota Vikings. Sometimes, it's pretty cool when history repeats itself. The Dome is going to be packed today, so if you're heading down there, tweet us your pictures and updates from tailgating to the end of the game, for all the Rams fans that can't be there today.
The Rams will also need you to be loud, loud as hell, and if you needed a little inspiration, how 'bout a message from THE FAKE LEGATRON, Vikings kicker Blair Walsh ...
Beat the rams!— Blair Walsh (@BlairWalsh3) December 16, 2012
Now that's a helluva thing to say. And I sure hope we get dueling long-distance field goals from the Legatrons to settle the score.
A few happy little bullet points to get you in the mood:
- Stopping Adrian Peterson is big here. Can the Rams do it? They've not allowed a running back to top 65 yards in the last four games.
- Sam Bradford needs 123 yards to top 3,000 for the second time in his career.
- The last time Steven Jackson played against the Vikings, in 2006, he had 166 yards from scrimmage and, get this, FOUR touchdowns.
- Danny Amendola is back in the lineup this week. However, Bradford has been able to connect with other receivers lately when his top target gets shutdown. With Amendola out, Givens has stepped up. When the Bills locked up Givens in coverage, Gibson filled the void.
- Greg the Leg, the real Legatron, has seven field goals of 50+ yards. With one more he ties the NFL record ... he's a rookie.
- In his last 21 home games, Chris Long as 16.5 sacks.
If you need more than that, well, up your Xanax dosage.
Don't forget, the artistically inclined can win an official Jeff Fisher mustache. All you have to do is send us your best photoshop of Tony Softli in the wild west!
Predictions for today? Let's hear it.