Hello Fantasy Football Fans!
Welcome to back to our weekly Free Agent Frenzy Fantasy Football waiver wire list pickups, I will try to only list guys who should be available in 10-12 team leagues. The pickings are still quite slim but here are a few guys to take a chance on. Let's get to this week's list;
Average Size Leagues
- Brian Hartline-He broke out in a big way, if you have a top pick; this is the guy this week.
- James Jones-Greg Jennings is hurt again and he will get many chances
- Domenik Hixon-Hakeem Nicks is still injured and he stepped in nicely last week.
- Andre Roberts-I do not think he can keep up the touchdown pace but he is getting plenty of chances.
- Jackie Battle-He is for deep leagues as Norv Turner is screwing around with Ryan Mathews.
- Joique Bell-He has pushed Kevin Smith to the bench and taking most passing downs for the lions.
- Branden Boldin-I do not think he will come close to last week's production again but if you have a spot on the bench, you never know with the Patriots.
- Jerome Simpson-He stepped in with a nice game and the targets should only increase.
- Ronnie Hillman-He finally broke in the lineup last week and should be picked up as an insurance player.
- Ryan Tannehill-The Dolphins will be trailing quite a bit and he turns it over but looked very good last week and should only get better.
- Kevin Kolb-He should be a good bye week fill in the next few weeks as he is finally connecting with Larry Fitzgerald.
Send me any questions or lineup decisions on Twitter -dvond
Good Luck this week!