Free Agent Pickups! Hello Fantasy Football Fans! Welcome to the 3rd week of the season! Each week, I will list the best free agent pickups of the week every Tuesday. I build this list by looking at the many leagues I am in which range in participation from 10-14 teams so I will try and have pickup for every level. We had some success last week and if they are still available grab them quick; Tate, Henderson, Meachem, Burleson, F Davis, Fitzpatrick, Simpson, and Decker. Let's get to it;
Average Size Leagues
- Cam Newton- Looks to be a wide open pass happy offense, jump aboard.
- Rex Grossman-Pretty shocking but you can do worse for a QB2.
- Dexter McCluster-With his WR eligibility, he is a must have flex guy.
- Delone Carter-Indy will struggle but he looked good filling in for the aging Addai.
- J Gaffney-He seems to be the favorite target of Grossman on the outside.
- Demetrious Moore-A 5th round sleeper in Oakland, came up big in his opportunity.
- Roy Helu-A good roster stash if Shanahan wears out Hightower who has never had this workload.
- AJ Green-Dalton is not looking like a rookie and with Simpson they make a nice tandem as they should be trailing quite a bit.
- Deion Branch-If he is still out there, and now with Hernandez out should equal more targets.
- Keiland Williams-Setup to be the goal line back with the inevitable Best injury coming soon.
- Preston Parker-Looked to be Josh Freeman’s favorite target as Williams was triple covered all game last week.
- Jason Avant-One injury away from 10 targets a game.
- Leroy McClain-Should be the favorite for goal line carries in KC.
- David Nelson-Got the game winning TD in the now high flying Buffalo offense.
Follow me on Twitter and feel free to ask any and all fantasy football questions -dvond
Good Luck this week!