Below is my pretiction of what the darft board looks like for the rams for rounds 1 and 2. Simply put the highest ranked player available when they pick will be the pick. * means who I predict will be our round 1 and 2 selection.
1. Julio Jones, WR
2. *Corey Liuget, DT
3. Cameron Jordan, DE
4. Robert Quinn, DE
5. Nick Fairly, DT
6. Aldon Smith, DE
If Jones or DE in 1st, then
1. Marvin Austin, DT
2. Stephen Paea, DT
3. Mikel Leshoure, RB
4. *Mason Foster, OLB – Believe the Rams are very high on him. Very Similar player type as JL.
5. Danny Watkins, OG. Age moves him down a bit. Rams building for long term.
6. Quinton Carter, S. Beleive this is the player Devaney is drolling over. However 1-5 have 1st round grades and Carter is an early 2nd round grade.
7. Benjamin Ijalana, OG
8. Terrell McClain, DT
9. Torrey Smith, WR. Yes I really believe they want a #1 WR or stay with the crew they have and add a RB or 2.
10. Ryan Williams, RB
11. Kyle Rudolph, TE. 1st round grade but injury concerns and better depth at this position.
12. Will Rackley, OG
13. Randall Cobb, WR/3rd Down RB
If DT in the 1st, then move #1 and #2 to #6 and #7 and #8 to #12.
As for round 3, if any of these players are available in this round they are obviously in 1st position.
Strongly believe the Rams will either draft one RB in 2, 3 or 4, or will draft 2 in 5, 7, 7.