It's long overdue for the site to throw out a weekly wrap-up. It's even more important to start this series, because we have so many informed, strong-penned members adding great commentary and pieces of their own.
Here are the highlights from last week at Turf Show Times:
From the front page authors
- A look at the Rams' options in a (probable) no-cap free agent market: Van ran through possible free agents on the market and which Rams' contracts have expired.
- Danny Amendola is Wes Welker: Finkle is Einhorn!
- Rams hunt for a running back continues, prompting some "what ifs": Is Mikel LeShoure the complement Steven Jackson and the Rams need?
- Will one of these elite talents drop to 14 because of their Wonderlic Test?: Will Patrick Peterson or A.J. Green fall on draft day because of poor Wonderlic scores?
From the community
- Contemplating life without Julio (gomer7): What to do, what to do...
- Who's side are you on? (cgerken44): Easy answer? Both the players and ownership.
- 3 mocks...3 different scenarios (ramat): Right now, it's Julio or trade down.
- It's drafty in here. (mooseknuckles41): Running down how former GM/destroyer of worlds Jay Zygmunt would play this draft out. Not on the list: trading Sam Bradford to an NFC West team for a box of radishes.
- Drew Hill: Titans, Rams and NFL Fans Say Goodbye to a Legend (Crazy Canton Cuts): R.I.P.