Im just trying to get some non-julio conversation going. Next week ill probably put out my looking at the offseason from an offensive point of view post, for those of you who care.
1. (14) rams trade pick number 14 to the the eagles (who want to select carimi) for number 23 and number 85.
1. (23): Adrian Clayborn, DE, Iowa
2. (47): Rodney Hudson, OG, FSU
3. (78): Jurrell Casey, DT, USC
3. (85): Bruce Carter, OLB, UNC
4. (111) Tandon Doss, WR, Indiana
5. (132) DJ Williams, TE, Arkansas
6. (165) Noel Devine, RB, WVU
7. (196) Greg Cooper, RB, Miami
closing notes: this draft class would be loaded with playmakers and immediate starters/contributers. Clayborn would help decrease the wear on james hall and will a solid player for years to come. Hudson would be the starter at RG over Goldberg. Casey is one of the most underrated players in the whole draft and I am praying he drops to the third, he is just so disruptive and would be the starter over Gibson. Carter tore his ACL, but before that he was considered a borderline first rounder and we need all the talent we can get at OLB. Doss is another underrated prospect who will become the number one reciever. DJ Williams has playmaking potential and would really help out Bradford when he's in a jam. Devine is just a playmaker that we need to back up Jackson. Cooper is bigger than Devine but not as fast and would provide depth behind Jackson and Devine because darby and toston are not cutting it and both might be gone.