Hello Fantasy Football Fans,
It is playoff week, and here is the next installment of what will be a weekly rundown on who I think will over or under perform their weekly rankings from ESPN. I am not going to list too many since you should be starting the guys who got you to the playoffs unless thet have an awful matchup. Last week we went 7-3 in the Overachievers and 6-3 for underachievers. Let’s get to the rankings:
· Philip Rivers (11)- No int’s in the last 2 weeks and gets the Bill defense
· Mike Williams (27)- He has been coming on and should get better with Josh Freeman back.
· Santana Moss (27)- He plays the Patriots, easy decision here.
· Reggie Bush (13)- This seems way too high.
· BenJavrvus Green Ellis- There is no way I would take a chance with him.
· Steven Jackson (21)- They may put 11 in the box this week and the Seahawks are excellent against the run.
· Mike Tolbert (27) -If you take a chance here you need a TD since Matthews gets all the carries.
· Percy Harvin (13)- His migraines are back and may not have a QB with Ponder out.
· Brandon Lloyd (20)- 2 words Tom Brandstator.
· Santonio Holmes (24)- He has not topped 60 yards in forever.
Please feel free to contact me on Twitter dvond with any questions.