FanShot

Here's an article for you if you seriously think Jeff Fisher is the right man to lead the Rams into the future.

Quite appalling how he managed his team in his final years, and this is without mentioning his archaic football ethos. In fact, I beg you to talk to any Titan fan and ask if they'd still want Fisher as head coach. I'd bet you 95% would not, and the other 5% would for purely sentimental reasons.

X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Join Turf Show Times

You must be a member of Turf Show Times to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Turf Show Times. You should read them.

Join Turf Show Times

You must be a member of Turf Show Times to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Turf Show Times. You should read them.

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_9341_tracker