Hello Fantasy Football Fans,
Here is the next installment of what will be a weekly rundown on who I think will over or under perform their weekly rankings from ESPN. Please note, I will be away next week and will not be able to post or respond to any emails. Last week we had a pretty good run with a 12-4 in the Underachievers and 5-4 in the Overachievers. Let’s get to the rankings:
· Tarvaris Jackson (22)-He has had more than 200 yards in every start and the Dallas pass defense is very shaky.
· Donald Brown (40)- He has gotten Td’s in the last few games and with him being the pass catching RB, he should get the most snaps again this week.
· Brandon Jacobs (29)- With Ahmed Bradshaw being out he should get the bulk of the workload.
· Chris Johnson (21)- This is the last time he gets a real chance before they turn to a job share, let’s see if he has any pride.
· Darrius Heyward Bey-It more about the matchup than his QB this week.
· Rashard Mendenhall (11)- I think he can be effective but is just not getting the carries.
· Ahmad Bradshaw (18)- Even if he plays, it will e limited die to his foot injury.
· James Starks (22)- He has not had close to a starting RB game this year.
· Joseph Addai (27)-He is another RB who is not close to healthy and in a blowout will not get enough reps.
· Mike Wallace (4)-The Raven will take him out of the game and try to make other beat them.
· Dez Bryant (10)-He just does not put up enough production to count on him to start for your team.
· Julio Jones (17)-He is coming back to a run first offense.
· Steve Johnson (21)- Revis will shut him down again like he has in the past.
Make sure you check your byes. That is it for this week; we will be off next week on vacation.