Hello Fantasy Football Fans,
Here is the next installment of what will be a weekly rundown on who I think will over or under perform their weekly rankings from ESPN. Last week we went 5-4 in the Overachievers and 6-1 for underachievers. Let’s get to the rankings:
· Matt Moore (21)- We will stay on the bandwagon as I expect him to stay on course against an overrated Dallas Cowboys pass defense.
· Joe McKnight (42)- He had over 100 total yards last week and looked like the best RB on the roster.
· C.J. Spiller (27)- He has the rest of the year to prove he can be a RB1, I think it starts this week.
· Kevin Smith (23)- His pass receiving abilities make him very valuable in a high scoring game.
· Reggie Wayne (40)- This is a hunch off the bye week and playing the awful Panthers defense.
· Mike Williams (30)- Josh Freeman looks healthy and is now looking for his WR1.
· Antonio Brown (23) He has been a top 15 WR in the NFL the past 5 weeks.
· Frank Gore (11)- He is still banged up and Baltimore defense coming up.
· Reggie Bush (16)- He is not a RB2 without a bye week, they will have to throw to win.
· DeAngelo Williams (29)- He is un-startable in any league, you cannot roll the dice on 10 touches.
· Wes Welker (8)- Teams are taking him away and if you look, not many big weeks in the last 6.
· Vincent Jackson (11)-He never does well against top CB’s like Champ Bailey.
· Desean Jackson (14)- Even if he was not hurt, too much of a gamble week to week.
· Santonio Holmes (21)-One of the biggest disappointments all year continues to underperform.
· Denarious Moore (31)- I got burnt last week but never again unless you have a crystal ball.
Please feel free to contact me on Twitter dvond with any questions.