Thanksgiving is almost here so is there anything going on with the Rams for which we can be thankful? How about these:
- Bradford was throwing bullets yesterday. The kid truly has an arm and it is definitely not sore.
- Only three sacks with that offensive (take either way) line? Not bad.
- If Lloyd cannot go deep, he can always apply for Danny Amendola's job. The man is quick.
- Justin King is doing his best to get Spags fired. Should we encourage him at this point?
- James Laurinaitis had 13 tackles yesterday.
- We get Arizona next Sunday.
- The Rams trainers are earning their pay.
- All that pressure of winning the division is now gone. Whew.
- The Rams have absolutely nothing left to lose. I hope.
- We are tied with Minnesota and Carolina for second worst record behind the Colts. We could have a chance to draft a totally inappropriate player at number 2.
- Not likely Josh McDaniels will jump ship next year, providing some continuity for the offense.
I am running out of blessings folks. Are there more?