Hello Fantasy Football Fans,
Here is the next installment of what will be a weekly rundown on who I think will over or under perform their weekly rankings from ESPN. We will not be writing 20 paragraphs about my personal life, personal fantasy football stories, and love life as I expect no one gives a crap and only want qualified information. Last week we had a rough go of it with an 8-8 in the Underachievers and 6-7 in the Overachievers. Let’s get to the rankings:
· Joe Flacco (12) - He is coming off an awful Monday night performance but the Arizona Cardinal defense is the prescription to get better.
· Lance Ball (44)- He is now the goal line option and with Detroit struggling to stop the run he should be able to get you some bye week points.
· Michael Jenkins (35)- He was the #1 option for Ponder last week and should continue getting a ton of targets.
· Philip Rivers (10) –He looks injured and is not close to where he was last week.
· Andy Dalton (15) –He has played very well but now has to go to maybe the toughest place to play in the NFL.
· Maurice Jones Drew (9) –With his 4 fumbles last week, they may shy away from a ton of touches and try to win on the arm of Blaine Gabbert.
· Ryan Torain (17) –He gave you negative point totals last week, look anywhere else.
· Knowshon Moreno (20) –He is not well liked by this staff and expect a lot more Tim Tebow running than himself.
· Montario Hardesty (21) - He looked like he was running in quicksand with his under 3 yards a carry last week.
· Deangelo Williams (29) –He has not gotten over 12 carries all year.
· Sidney Rice (22) – He is another guy who does not look right health wise and of course his QB’s are terrible.
· Reggie Wayne (25) – Colts passing game is terrible.
Make sure you check your byes. That is it for this week; we will be back early next week for the weekly free agent pickups and feel free to follow me on Twitter-dvond for any fantasy questions.