MINNEAPOLIS, MN - OCTOBER 23: Christian Ponder #7 of the Minnesota Vikings passes the ball against the Green Bay Packers in the fourth quarter on October 23, 2011 at Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The Packers defeated the Vikings 33-27. (Photo by Hannah Foslien/Getty Images)
Hello Fantasy Football Fans,
Here is the next installment of what will be a weekly rundown on who I think will over or under perform their weekly rankings from ESPN. We will not be writing 20 paragraphs about my personal life, personal fantasy football stories, and love life as I expect no one gives a crap and only want qualified information. Last week we had a rough go of it with an 8-8 in the Underachievers and 6-7 in the Overachievers. Let’s get to the rankings:
· Joe Flacco (12) - He is coming off an awful Monday night performance but the Arizona Cardinal defense is the prescription to get better.
· Lance Ball (44)- He is now the goal line option and with Detroit struggling to stop the run he should be able to get you some bye week points.
· Michael Jenkins (35)- He was the #1 option for Ponder last week and should continue getting a ton of targets.
· Philip Rivers (10) –He looks injured and is not close to where he was last week.
· Andy Dalton (15) –He has played very well but now has to go to maybe the toughest place to play in the NFL.
· Maurice Jones Drew (9) –With his 4 fumbles last week, they may shy away from a ton of touches and try to win on the arm of Blaine Gabbert.
· Ryan Torain (17) –He gave you negative point totals last week, look anywhere else.
· Knowshon Moreno (20) –He is not well liked by this staff and expect a lot more Tim Tebow running than himself.
· Montario Hardesty (21) - He looked like he was running in quicksand with his under 3 yards a carry last week.
· Deangelo Williams (29) –He has not gotten over 12 carries all year.
· Sidney Rice (22) – He is another guy who does not look right health wise and of course his QB’s are terrible.
· Reggie Wayne (25) – Colts passing game is terrible.
Make sure you check your byes. That is it for this week; we will be back early next week for the weekly free agent pickups and feel free to follow me on Twitter-dvond for any fantasy questions.