The statements below are just MHO. If you care to agree, disagree, or critique them, that's fine. Everyone around here pretty much knows that I have skin as thick/tough as leather.
I haven't played a game of football since Dec 1980. But I do watch a heckuva lot of pro football, and have since 1969. About the best I do these days is pass the ol' pigskin around with my grandson.
1. I'm glad Pat Shurmur is gone.
2. Pete Carroll clearly outcoached Steve Spagnuola in game 16.
3. Jason Smith is overpaid.
4. We need a #1 WR in the worst way.
5. Clayton and Amendola are pretty good as #2 and #3 receivers. Pick another couple from the leftovers.
6. Laurent (the Invisible Man) Robinson should be cut.
7. Adam Goldberg needs to go from starter to b/u ASAP.
8. We have NO capable OLB's.
9. Kevin Dockery should be cut.
10. I don't want TO.
11. Atogwe is no longer worth what he's being paid.
12. Kroenke will not be satisfied with 6-7 wins in 2011.
13. Our 2010 schedule is murderous. We'll HAVE to beat some good teams to get to .500
14. Gilyard apparently doesn't have the mental capacity for the NFL (yes I know he's a rookie, so were Sam and Saffold).
15. We've wasted SJax's most productive years (it was a travesty to give him only 11 touches versus Seattle).
16. I thought when we were 6-6 that we'd end up at 9-7 or at least 8-8.
17. Robbins and Hall are nearing the end of their careers.
18. Chris Long is gonna have to make more than 1-2 tackles per game.
19. Sam did great with no decent targets. But kinda petered out once defenses caught onto his rollout strategy.
20 We left at least four(4) games we shoulda won on the table in 2010; Cards, Oakland, Tampa, & SF.
21. We don't need Brad Childress.
22. JL is probably my favorite Ram player.
23. We need to dump the tidy whitey uniforms. At least wear blue pants.
25. I like coaches like Lombardi, Landry, Ditka and Belicheat. Not players' coaches like Dungy and Spags.
So sue me!