I'm gonna throw out a few all-rams mock drafts where we don't have the opportunity to draft jones or green in round 1. BTW I'm only doing the first four rounds of each.
Mock number 1-
1. Robert Quinn, DE, UNC: this guy and chris long will give opposing offensive lines fits.
2. Jonathon Baldwin, WR, Pitt: a solid number one for bradford.
3. Ryan Williams, RB, Virginia Tech: im not sure where he will go, but if he lasts to the third the rams need to pick him up without hesitation
4. Mark Herlich, OLB, BC: has alot of talent and will hopefully continue to remain cancer-free.
Mock number 2-
1. Akeem Ayers, OLB, UCLA: a physical freak that would make an impact from day 1
2. Marcus Cannon, OG, TCU: a big lineman to help with the run game.
3. Marvin Austin, DT, UNC: has all the physical tools and would learn from fred robbins for a year before taking over.
4. Derrick Locke, RB, Kentucky: a do it all player that can backup sjax
mock number 3-
1. Mike Pouncey, OG, Florida: The best guard in the draft.
2. Bruce Carter, OLB, UNC: a great linebacker that drops to the second because of injury
3. DJ Williams, TE, Arkansas: a playmaking tight end.
4. Ahmad Black, SS, Florida: great coverage saftey
mock number 4-
1. Marcell Dareus, DT, Alabama: best DT in the draft
2. Aldon Smith, DE, Mizzou: FEARSOME FOURSOME!
3. Mason Foster, OLB, Washington: would solidify the defense.
4. Noel Devine, RB, WVU: three defensive picks in a row. time to add a playmaker.
mock number 5-
1. Adrian Clayborn, DE, Iowa: Solid DE across from long
2. Jonathon Baldwin: see mock 1
3. Mason Foster: see mock 4
4. Derrick Locke: see mock 3
tell me what ya'll think.
which mock is the best?
1 (42 votes)
2 (20 votes)
3 (16 votes)
4 (20 votes)
5 (16 votes)
none (explain in comments) (4 votes)
118 total votes