2009 St. Louis Rams Starters Week 1 @ Seattle Seahwaks
NOW HOW WINS HEAD-TO-HEAD. 2009 OR 2010?
Bulger vs Bradford (A)
- Bradford wins, by a long shot, Bulger is washed up.
Steven Jackson, Mike Karney vs Steven Jackson, Mike Karney (T)
-Tie, because its the same people, but of course the backups stunk both years.
- So easy to see why 2010 team wins (even without Avery)
Randy McMichael, Daniel Fells, Billy Bajema vs Daniel Fells, Billy Bajema, Illinois Mike, Fendi Onobun (A)
- 2010 wins on the fact that together, they are better, and Randy couldn't catch a cold in Alaska.
Barron and Smith vs Saffold and Smith
- Um... 2009 wins only on the fact that Barron has way more experience than Saffold does. Smith is also a push on himself.
Bell and Incognito vs Bell and Goldberg
- Same as the tackles, 2009 wins, Incognito is better than Goldberg but has a way bigger mouth.
Jason Brown vs Jason Brown
- It's a tie only because the 2010 Rams would have been better if Little came back as a situational rusher.
Clifton Ryan, Gary Gibson, Darell Scott vs Fred Robbins, Gary Gibson, Clifton Ryan, Darell Scott
-2010 wins solely on the fact of Fred Robbins being here.
Will Witherspoon vs Larry Grant
- 2009 wins because Will was more established, while Grant could go either way.
James Laurinitius vs James Laurinitius
-2010 James wins, if thats possible, James is now more of a leader, and knows the scheme more.
David Vobora vs Na'il Diggs
- 2010 wins because Diggs is more stable and better than Vobora, but having Dave provides more depth.
Bartell, Wade, King, Fletcher, Butler vs Bartell, Fletcher, Dockery, Murphy, King, Johnson
- 2010 wins. Wade was a bust, and Fletcher will be good. Dockery and Murphy provide even more depth.
OJ Atogwe vs OJ Atogwe
James Butler vs James Butler
-Tie. Dahl provides help for him.
-Not worth writing. Always the same. Tie
KR and PR
Stanley vs Amendola/Gilyard
-2010 wins by far, Stanley was cut to make room for Danny.
2009 wins: 3
2010 wins: 8
That really means a lot.
Feel free to comment.