Open question here ladies and gents. But with all this speculation going around there really isnt a thread that compares vjax to housh. So i wanted to see what the ram nation would prefer to have suit up in blue and gold this year.
heres my short comparison of both
- proven number 1
- perhaps a better skill set
- Questionable behaviour
- Very expensive
- Only has one tremendous year
- more expierence than vjax
- (in my opinion) better hands
- a very good route runner
- want to win
- team player
- older than vjax
- has not proven himself as a dominant number one
- perhaps on the decline of his career
now its your turn! tell me what you think.
should the rams invest in these two or perhaps go another way??