MILLER: Josh I can't believe you made that kick! Against a rival, to win, that's clutch! BROWN: I guess you weren't on the Rams in 2008...
Where to start, where to start. Things are starting to heat up as roster cuts, disgruntled RFA's and bubble players start to take the center stage. I've got a few links for you to take a gander at, so take a quick peek over your shoulder to make sure your boss isn't zoning into your cubicle, and check these out:
- The Post-Dispatch has a roundup of some of the 'bubble' players. I feel as though we here at TST can come up with a much better and less used nickname then 'bubble' players. Everything is 'on the bubble'. Let's do better. Whoever wins gets a bonus...that I can't yet tell you about.
- Speaking of Josh Brown (I mean that by the picture above), Bill Coats has an article dealing with Brown's quest for improved accuracy. Also, a look at how DX is already getting into the swing of things with Hooma'. Hopefully some of Hooms diamond-in-the-rough talent will translate over.
- The Rams don't look too interested in Derrick Ward. Why? It'd probably be because the media portrays him as fat and lazy. Consider it the LenDale White syndrome.
- Troy Aikman says Sam Bradford is the real deal. Apparently, Aikman had no idea Sam Bradford knew of his accomplishments during his career. Who are these Cowboys he talks about?
- Jeff over at Ramsgab previews the final preseason game. Hopefully the Rams can gain some serious confidence with a strong performance.
- Will at Ramherd is right on the money when it comes to his breakdown of SI's NFC West Preview and his rebuttal. Maybe the glass is half full, after all?
- Sando put up his post camp roster analysis for the Rams yesterday, along with a good look at all the positions and the camp battles.
That's it for today. Enjoy your Thursday, and of course, go Rams!