Oh the horror. The agony. Pat Shurmur must be fired. The world is ending. Wait...did the Rams just win? A preseason game? Does it even MATTER!? I don't think so friends. If this game meant anything, it means that the Rams are now Superbowl favorites. Does the combination of Pat Shurmur, Ken Darby and draw plays on 3rd and long strike terror into your hearts? Well, it definitely should- if your a defensive coordinator. Let's take a look at today's links:
- Keeping it in house to begin with, take a look at how Shurmur is revolutionizing football with crochet. 20 years from now we'll all look back and said, yeah, I was there for the greatest offensive scheme of all time.
- Also in the building: Does adding some New York Giant flavor to the running back combo we currently have make sense? It certainly does to me. I mean, it's not like the backups to Steven Jackson are turning heads...
- When will Sam Bradford start? It may be sooner then you think, since A.J. Feeley may not be ready to go against New England. Prolonged work with the starters in the mythical third preseason game of lore could give King Sam enough experience to let Spagnuolo throw him out there to start the season.
- Mike Sando has some points on the second preseason game, along with a pinch of analysis on A.J. Feeley's injury.
- Are you really prepared to click on a link talking about how Brett Favre has stressed commitment to the Vikings? Go on, you know you want to.
Well, that's all for today folks. Enjoy the fine Monday morning, and of course, go Rams!